10 Cobbler Place, Mirrabooka WA, Australia
We're a non-profit, multidisciplinary legal centre that provides high quality legal and advocacy services. We have many specialist programs and services, including:
- Tenancy advice and education
- General legal (family, civil, criminal law)
- Specialist domestic violence service
- Older People's Rights Service
- Restraining Orders & Respondants - a duty lawyer program for respondants to restraining orders based at the Joondalup Magistrates Court.
- Family law property settlement (pro-bono outreach)
- Immigration advice (pro-bono outreach)
- Financial counselling (through the Women's Resource & Engagement Network).
Dependant on the legal matter at hand. Our services are targeted towards those that would be unable to otherwise afford a private solicitor.
|Monday||9:00am to 4:00pm|
|Tuesday||9:00am to 4:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am to 4:00pm|
|Thursday||9:00am to 4:00pm|
|Friday||9:00am to 4:00pm|