1A Sayer Street, Midland WA, Australia
HelpingMinds offers free mental health support to the family and friends of people living with mental health challenges across WA & Darwin.
We have been around for over 40 years and were previously called ARAFMI.
• We offer counselling and support groups
• We help young people and their families who are experiencing behavioural and social issues
• We help people navigate the NDIS system… we are a registered provider of psychosocial support
• We offer mental health programs in schools on topics such as bullying, resilience and social media
• We also help people know their rights and getting their voice heard in the mental health system
|Monday||8:30am to 4:30pm|
|Tuesday||8:30am to 4:30pm|
|Wednesday||8:30am to 4:30pm|
|Thursday||8:30am to 4:30pm|
|Friday||8:30am to 4:30pm|