110 Goderich Street, Perth WA, Australia
Lotterywest has funded Red Cross to deliver six months of emergency relief funding to support people on temporary visas in Western Australia.
Through this funding, which will be integrated with our DSS-funded COVID-19 Emergency Relief funding, we will be providing further support for people in Western Australia on temporary visas experiencing financial hardship as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Depending on level of need, our integrated COVID-19 Emergency Relief Program may provide a combination of any of the following forms of support:
• One-off emergency payments
• 3 months Casework and financial support payments for clients presenting with complex challenges and circumstances.
We will retain our single point of entry for the application process which can be accessed at www.redcross.org.au/emergencyrelief. Once online applications are lodged, our team will assess applicants for the support best suited to their needs.
As we are experiencing a high volume of email and phone traffic at the moment, we would be very grateful if you could assist us in our efforts to get payments and support to clients as quickly as possible. You can do this by:
• Providing your own support to clients who have difficulty with the online application process
• Ensuring applications are submitted with the required bank and visa details (without this information, the application will not be processed and delays will occur)
• Supporting clients to access our staff on Tuesdays( 2-5 pm,1 Thorogood St, Burswood WA 6100) and Thursdays (110 Goderich St, East Perth) if you are unable to assist them with their applications
• Directing any general application-related inquiries to email@example.com and one of our team will contact you as soon as possible.
Please see our website for more information on specific program eligibility:
Bank transaction slip and/or any other form of documentation to support financial hardship - Passport - Visa letter
|Monday||9:00am to 2:00pm|
|Tuesday||9:00am to 2:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am to 2:00pm|
|Thursday||9:00am to 2:00pm|
|Friday||9:00am to 2:00pm|